ASE ComCenter II Outdoor Terminal Citadel Kit w/ Built-in Antenna and GPS (ASE-CIT-01)
The ASE ComCenter II Series brings your Iridium Satellite link indoors to provide low-cost, low-maintenance, secure access to remote networks and equipment anywhere in the world. A choice of enhanced voice and data features lets you select the ComCenter II model that optimizes your satellite communications application!
SAFE ROOM WITH IRIDIUM VOICE COMMUNICATION AND GPS REPORTING. INSTALL ANYWHERE ON THE SHIP. ANTENNA DISTANCE IS NOT A PROBLEM WITH THE ASE COMCENTER OUTDOOR SOLUTION.
The Comcenter Outdoor with GPS position reporting solves antenna run problems by combining the transceiver and antenna into one small discreet enclosure. This enclosure can be mounted hidden from sight in the ship’s funnel or other locations.
A corded phone, mounted in a lockable wall mounted cabinet can be easily installed in the Citadel with only one cable running to the CC Outdoor. Battery Backup is robust and purpose-built for Maritime applications. An additional phone can be installed on the bridge from the same system.
The ComCenter II Series provides voice and/or data communications anywhere in the world. A versatile Ethernet port allows network connectivity for global satellite data transfer and remote system control. Designed to meet a wide variety of applications and system installations, the ComCenter II is available in two main configurations - Voice and Data, or Data only - each with optional configurations and accessories such as privacy handset and GPS.
· RJ-11 (POTS) for PABX, standard phones, or wireless base station
· RJ-45 Intelligent Privacy Handset interface for voice or texting
· SmartDial simplified dialing sequence
· Audio Status Tones
· Ethernet connectivity provides versatile IP-based satellite data interface
· IP Port Forwarding for machine-to- machine (M2M) and VSAT Diagnostics
· Configurable periodic reports ensure and enhance overall system resilience
· GPS option with configurable periodic reports provides low-cost tracking solution
· Third Party Apps: e-mail, weather info, blogs
· SMS TEXTING with Embedded ASE SatChat
· Real-time diagnostic, event, and call logs
· Crew calling and scratch card support
· Highly visible status indicators
· Built-in audible ringer
· Wide operating range: 10-36VDC
· Universal AC/DC and Vehicle DC power adapters included
Voice and Data - Model ASE-MC08
This model does it all! Voice, Data, network connectivity, and SMS texting. Perfect for Resilience planning, business continuity, corporate communications with remote personnel, data backup, and VSAT back door control.
Data Only - Model ASE-MC07
This is a lower-cost, reduced feature model that eliminates the voice features and targets data-only applications. The Ethernet port allows network connectivity for global satellite data transfer and remote system control. Perfect for data Resilience and backup, M2M and VSAT diagnostic control.