Iridium GO! Plans
Iridium GO! Prepaid Plans
Iridium GO! prepaid plans enable Iridium GO! devices to communicate with the Iridium satellite network that provides pole-to-pole coverage. The state-of-the-art constellation of Low-Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites improves transmission paths, latency, and signal broadcasting.
Iridium GO! plans in Canada offer global and maritime cover to keep your Iridium GO! terminal connected from anywhere in the world. If you want to be prepared for severe weather or war disasters, or you’re planning to visit an isolated region that doesn’t have a cellular infrastructure then satellite is the best communications option.
Iridium Devices and Plans
Satellite communications are independent of ground-based networks. Using the eye-in-the-sky, satellite technology has helped us overcome physical and terrestrial challenges by communicating upwards.
Iridium devices enable satellite communication reliably and securely through sat phones, terminals with Wi-Fi Hotspots like the Iridium GO! as well as satellite dishes. To activate and get connected with your Iridium device, choose from the range of Iridium satellite service plans.
Find a suitable Iridium sim card that will provide sufficient cover for your usage requirements and is compatible with your Iridium device.
- Iridium GO! monthly plans and Iridium GO! prepaid plans are device-specific to the Iridium GO! terminal and offer various pricing options.
- Iridium Short Burst Data plans are for short data message transmission and used primarily in government and military.
- The Iridium Pilot and Iridium Certus have pricing plans for portable and maritime use.
- Iridium sat phone plans offer regional and global prepaid and postpaid options.
- Iridium Push-To-Talk plans are device-specific and offered on 12-month contracts.
Iridium GO! Device and Plans
Iridium GO! Satellite Terminal
The Iridium GO! satellite terminal is an all-in-one Wi-Fi hotspot and satellite phone for global connectivity. The terminal is setup as an Internet access point that allows iPhone or Android phones to connect to the satellite feed and use satellite communication services. You can access basic online services, send text, SMS, and make voice calls through the satellite data service. The Iridium GO! also includes GPS tracking worldwide in real-time and enables connectivity for mobile devices where terrestrial networks cannot.
Iridium GO! Prepaid Plans
Iridium GO! has different prepaid plans that offer voice, text messaging, and free activation for the Iridium sim card with free incoming calls and texts.
- The Iridium GO! prepaid 6-month seasonal plan comes with 12,000 units and the 12-month plan includes 36,000 units. Costs vary where Iridium to Iridium voice calls are 30 units and Iridium to other satellite networks are 540 units.
- The Iridium prepaid SIM card is valid for 2 years and compatible with any Iridium satellite phone and the Iridium GO! terminal. The SIM card can be used with a global or regional prepaid plan.
- Iridium GO! prepaid top up offers the convenience of adding credit whenever you need it. Rates starts from US $0.94 per minute for Iridium to Iridium voice and US $12.50 per minute for calls from Iridium to other satellites.