Compare Oneweb Canada & US Satellite Internet Plans
|PLAN||MONTHLY ALLOWANCE||MIR DOWN / UP||CIR DOWN / UP||OW50SL & KYMETA||OW70L & OW130L|
|BROADBAND 100||100 GB||100 / 20 MBPS||N/A||US$575.00||US$450.00|
|BROADBAND 250||250 GB||100 / 20 MBPS||N/A||US$975.00||US$795.00|
|BROADBAND 500||500 GB||100 / 20 MBPS||N/A||US$1965.00||US$1350.00|
|BROADBAND 1000||1000 GB||100 / 20 MBPS||N/A||US$2675.00||US$2175.00|
|ENTERPRISE 0.5||UNLIMITED||10 / 2 MBPS||2.5 / 0.5 MBPS||US$1875.00||US$1495.00|
|ENTERPRISE 1||UNLIMITED||50 / 10 MBPS||5 / 1 MBPS||US$3750.00||US$2995.00|
|ENTERPRISE 2||UNLIMITED||50 / 10 MBPS||10 / 2 MBPS||US$7500.00||US$5990.00|
|ENTERPRISE 3||UNLIMITED||100 / 20 MBPS||15 / 3 MBPS||US$11250.00||US$8985.00|
|ENTERPRISE 4||UNLIMITED||100 / 20 MBPS||20 / 4 MBPS||US$14995.00||US$11980.00|
|ENTERPRISE 100 / 30*||UNLIMITED||100 / 20 MBPS||30 / 6 MBPS||US$22450.00||US$17995.00|
|ENTERPRISE 100 / 40*||UNLIMITED||100 / 20 MBPS||40 / 8 MBPS||US$29950.00||US$23950.00|
|ENTERPRISE 150 / 5*||UNLIMITED||150 / 30 MBPS||5 / 1 MBPS||US$9995.00||US$7995.00|
|DEDICATED 50*||UNLIMITED||50 / 10 MBPS||50 / 10 MBPS||N/A||US$29950.00|
|DEDICATED 60*||UNLIMITED||60 / 12 MBPS||60 / 12 MBPS||N/A||US$35950.00|
|DEDICATED 70*||UNLIMITED||70 / 14 MBPS||70 / 14 MBPS||N/A||US$42995.00|
|DEDICATED 80*||UNLIMITED||80 / 16 MBPS||80 / 16 MBPS||N/A||US$47950.00|
|DEDICATED 90*||UNLIMITED||90 / 18 MBPS||90 / 18 MBPS||N/A||US$53950.00|
|DEDICATED 100*||UNLIMITED||100 / 20 MBPS||100 / 20 MBPS||N/A||US$59950.00|
*Subject to approval.
- Please allow 5 working days to process a service activation.
- The 12 month minimum contract period starts on the day the service is activated. Upon completion of the minimum contract period, the service will automatically renew / re-commit on the anniversary date for the same period, unless terminated or ugraded..
- A minimum of 90 days written notice is required to schedule termination of your service and prevent auto renewal.
- No suspension option.
- Short term contract period - Shorter commitment periods of three months are available on request. There will be a 30% premium added to the monthly subscription fee.
- 40 days written notice is required for early termination. Early termination will incur a one-time charge that is equal to the ($) dollar value of the remaining balance of the minimum / renewal period.
- A service plan can upgrade between any plans that support the same harware.
- A service upgrage can be requested at any time in the billing month, 7 days written notice of change is required. For mid-month changes, there will be a pro-rated charge for each package. An upgrade does not extend or start a new contractual term (however a new 12-month term can be requested which would secure the pricing.
- A service upgrade means moving to any plan with a higher value monthly subscription.
- Package downgrades are not allowed, this will require service deactivation. Early termination rules will apply (terms above). Customer will need to complete a new activation request to start a new minimum contract period.
- The monthly subscription charge / allowance will be based on the plan selected and will be prorated in the month of activation, then charged in arrears. A full billing month will be charged on deactivation regardless of what date in the month the service is deactivated.
Data Overage Blocks and Data Bolt Ons
- Once the inclusive GB allowance has been consumed in a calendar month, further usage will be charged in Data Overage Blocks, and will be invoiced in the month of usage.
- On some packages Data Overage Blocks can be avoided by purchasing Data Bolt Ons prior to the monthly inclusive GB allowance being completely consumed. Data Bolt Ons purchased will be billed in the month of purchase.
- Once the inclusive data GB allowance has been fully consumed, Data Overage Block charges will apply. If a Dara Bolt on is then applied to negate further overage, the initial Data Overage Block charges will still apply as well as the Data Bolt On charge.
- Monthly GB allowances / Data Overage Blocks and Data Bolt Ons are treated as separate amounts of data and are billed separayely.
- There is no rollover of unused data. This applies to monthly GB allowances / Data Overage Blocks and Data Bolt Ons.