iNetVu 1200 Auto-Deploy VSAT Antenna
The 1200 is a vehicle mounted antenna capable of handling critical bandwidth Satcom applications such as Mobile Medical, Disaster Management and Emergency Response. The 1200 auto deploy VSAT is also reliably operated in the outer limits of the satellite foot prints.
The iNetVu 1200 Drive-Away Antenna is a 1.2m auto-acquire satellite antenna system which can be mounted on the roof of a vehicle for direct broadband access over any configured satellite. The system works seamlessly with the iNetVu? 7000C Controller providing fast satellite acquisition within minutes, anytime anywhere.
If you operate in Ku-band, the 1200 system is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. Ideally suited for industries such as Oil & Gas Exploration, Military Communications, Disaster Management, SNG, Emergency Communications Backup, Cellular Backhaul and many others.
MA-1200 iNetVu 1200 Platform Ku-Band (Cross Pol) Complete with Reflector, Reflector Back Cover, Feedarm with Feed Assembly, Flexible Wave Guide - (Requires a 7000 Controller and Cables)
|PRODUCT TYPE||SATELLITE INTERNET|
|ANTENNA SIZE||120 cm|
|BAND||Ku BAND, X BAND|
• One-Piece offset feed, prime focus, SMC reflector with a back cover
• Heavy duty platform for up to 11kg (25 lbs) RF Electronics (LNB & BUC)
• Designed to work with the iNetVu® 7000C controller
• Works seamlessly with the world’s most popular commercially available satellite modems
• 3 Axis motorization
• Supports manual control when required
• One button, auto-pointing controller acquires any Ku-band satellite within 2 minutes
• Locates satellites using the most advanced satellite acquisition methods
• Supports Prodelin 1.2m antenna, Model 1132/1134
• Standard 2 year warranty