iNetVu 7000 Series 12V Antenna Controller (7000C)
The iNetVu 7000 Controller is ideal for applications that require a quick, simple setup and reliable connection. The New iNetVu 7000 Controller features optimal, high-precision carbon fibre, auto deploy antenna pointing, front panel configuration and GPS signal available for external devices.
Online with the touch of a button
• Simple stand-alone one touch operation to find satellite and stow antenna
• Typical satellite acquisition time in less than 2 minutes
• Ideal for applications that require a quick, simple setup and reliable connection
• Internal DVB receiver provides modem independence
• Based on an embedded software solution
The DVB-S2/ACM Tuner is an integrated part of all iNetVu® 7000/7024 Controllers. It allows the iNetVu® system the option to find the satellite with and without the use of a satellite modem. Compact and adaptable, this high performance tuner is programmable to any DVB-S or DVB-S2/ACM frequency and allows the user to pre-configure specific satellite options.
SEVEN methods of finding satellite with the iNetVu® 7000/7024 controller
• DVB Search - Searches directly for any DVB-S or DVB-S2 (ACM) carrier on the target satellite and peaks on it.
• DVB Search, Opposite Polarity – Searches for DVB-S or DVB-S2 carrier in the opposite polarity on target satellite, then rotates polarization axes and enables transmitter if modem signal attained.
• DVB Search, Reference Satellite - Searches for a DVB-S or DVB-S2 carrier on ANY configured reference satellite then moves to the target satellite and peaks on modem signal.
• RF Automatic Search – The system will stop and search for modem signal when it senses an increase in RF energy received through the DVB tuner as it passes by the target satellite. If the modem signal is found, the system will begin the peak process.
• RF Override Search – The user specifies an RF Threshold such that the system stops when it reaches an area above the threshold and looks for modem signal to peak on.
• Beacon Receiver – The Controller works seamlessly with the optional iNetVu® Beacon Receiver by searching for a specified beacon frequency and then peaks on it (search gain level can be adjusted).
• Auto-Deploy Method - Peaks on a reference satellite then uses precise pointing mechanism to locate the target satellite, even when no modem RF or beacon signal is available to peak on.
|PRODUCT TYPE||SATELLITE INTERNET|
|WEIGHT||4.5 kg (9.9 lbs)|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE||-40ºC to +65ºC (-40ºF to +149ºF)|
• One touch stand-alone solution
• Front Panel Configurable
• Compatible with all iNetVu® mobile platforms
• Supports DVB-S and DVB-S2/ACM frequencies
• Optimal, high-precision antenna pointing
• Remote access and operation via Network, Web and other Interfaces
• Built-in motion and movement protection for safety
• Supports inclined orbit satellites
• Integrated with multiple modems
• Works with GPS and GLONASS Satellite Navigation Systems
• Global Position Information available for external devices
• Easy to configure and operate
• Interoperable with Uplogix’s remote management appliances
• Supported languages by GUI interface: English, Arabic, Russian, Swedish, Chinese (Mandarin, Traditional) and Spanish
• Standard 2 year warranty