Iridium 9575 Extreme Rechargable Li-Ion Battery (BAT31001)
The Rechargeable Li-ion Battery can be used as a replacement or spare battery for the Iridium 9575 Extreme satellite phone. It includes the battery and battery door provided with phone.
- It can be used as a replacement for the 9575 battery or as a spare battery for extended travel.
- To install a new 9575 battery as a replacement or spare, remove the current 9575 battery by lifting the top "D" latch and pulling the battery forward.
- Install the new battery and as with any Li-on battery, charge overnight with the telephone turned off to ensure full cycle life prior to first use.
- High capacity: 2300 mAh, 3.7V, 8.51Wh
- Charge time: Via handset 3 hours is typical 90% capacity at 25°C (77°F)
- Operating temperatures: Charging: 0ºC ~ 40ºC, Discharging: -20ºC ~ 60ºC
- Charging temperatures: Charge between 0°C (32°F) and 40°C (104°F)
- RoHS compliant
Disclaimers and Warnings
- Battery life estimates are based on laboratory testing.
- Actual battery life may vary depending on use conditions.
- All batteries may cause serious injury or property damage, particularly if handled improperly or used after damage.
- Improper treatment or use of batteries may present a danger of fire, explosion, leakage, or other hazard.
- See Iridium phone user's manual for additional Warnings and Safety Guidelines.